Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 08:01:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stupidity subjects box to *severe* stress test -- FreeBSD passes with flying colors

[ The following was mailed to a friend of mine whose -STABLE box I've been
  maintaining.  Even under the conditions described below, I was still able
  to rlogin and bring the machine back to a useable state, a real credit to
  FreeBSD's performance and reliablity. ]

-----FW: <groan> Stupid, stupid, stupid! <sigh>-----