Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike <mike@adept.org>
To:        Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        doconnor@gsoft.com.au, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Softupdates disappears?

Interesting.

I just cvsup'd to stable and softupdates are still around here.  While
we're on the subject of softupdates, however...

I installed 4.0 release from CD and enabled linux emulation.  No
problem.  I then cvsup'd to stable, enabled softupdates and got panics on
reboot.  I turn linux emulation off, panics go away.  I don't even need
linux emulation...  Just wondering if this is a known problem, or
something I'm managing to fubar (searching list archives didn't turn
anything up, sorry if this has been addressed).

If it is a real problem, I can provide more details.

-mrh