Date:      Sat, 27 May 2000 14:42:34 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 - Isa devices not being probed

> Yes....Whose brainstorm was it to use the new convoluted bus nonsense in
> FreeBSD 4.0? Clearly someone who never wrote a driver with a complex
> controller with indexed memory mapped registers.Whats next, assembler drivers

If you cannot conduct yourself in a professional manner in these
mailing lists, and my definition of "professional" here is "without
needless invective or the usage of language virtually guaranteed to
alienate anyone who reads your messages", then perhaps you should
simply refrain from posting.

I think everyone here has seen enough of your invective to last them
several lifetimes and if insults are your primary objective then take
it on the road with Don Rickles, stop attempting to communicate with
those who's primary focus is engineering.

- Jordan