Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 1999 07:33:37 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current build fails

> -I/usr/src/gnu/lib/libgcc/../../../contrib/egcs/gcc -I. -fexceptions
> -DIN_GCC -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include -DL_mulsi3 -o _mulsi3.o
> /usr/src/gnu/lib/libgcc/../../../contrib/egcs/gcc/libgcc1.c
> *** Signal 12
...snip...
> 	Any ideas?

YES.  DELETE, YES DELETE, CURRENT FROM YOUR MACHINE since you are
unpreparied to run it.  When you have the TIME TO READ the
freebsd-current mailing list then run it again.

RTFML  (and I'm starting to TRUELY hope that people stop answering this
question other than pointing them to the list archive).

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)