Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2007 08:05:45 +0530
From:      "Kishwer" <seo.kishwer@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Link Exchange Request

Dear Webmaster

 I handle online marketing for my client's site =
http://www.sarawebpopularity.com/health.htm

     As you all know about the Google's new algorithym and the =
improtance of oneway linking. I am also looking for triangular linking ( =
New Virsion of Oneway linking ) to increase the linkpopularity of my =
site as well the ranking in major search engines.

I will also add your site on to my directory  http://www.alomit.com/ =
within24 hours of your positive reply.

please add my site at least page rank(1) page.

I request you to do have a look on to my website and add it on your =
website and reply me with your site's details.

Here is my linking details :-

Title  :Sara Web Popularity -  Health

Description :  Sarawebpopularity is an online directory. Which aim to =
provide the quality link to the users and complete details about all =
Categories.

                          =20
Link will be added at:  =
http://www.alomit.com/resorces/Health-and-Nutrition.html

 You can also paste the code given below :

Popularity -  Health</a></b> Sarawebpopularity is an online directory. =
Which aim to provide the quality link to the users and complete details =
about all Categories.</p>

Your link will be added on my site within 24 hours. So if you are =
interested for link exchange with my site please let me know and we can =
do a better work for our sites.

Thanks and Regards
kishwer
seo.kishwer@gmail.com