Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:09:23 +0300
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@webmail.sub.ru>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with D-Link DWL-650+

Hello!

I'm trying to get PCMCIA WLan card to work, however, system doesn't
recognize it.

It is labelled as D-Link AirPlus DWL-650+, but pciconf tells me that it
is

none2@pci3:0:0: class=0x028000 card=0x3b001186 chip=0x8400104c rev=0x00
hdr=0x00    vendor   = 'Texas Instruments (TI)'
    device   = '802.11b+ 22Mbps Wireless Adapter'
    class    = network

Is it supported?

I've tried it with NDIS, got no success, will retry today.

If everything fails, can someone point me to well-supported thin (I
mean, without any parts thicker than single PCMCIA card) WLAN _OR_ USB
2.0 controller?

I'd like to use both USB 2.0 and WLAN...

--
Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@webmail.sub.ru>