Date:      Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:51:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Goran Gajic <ggajic@sbb.co.yu>
To:        Matt Juszczak <matt@atopia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD -STABLE servers repeatedly crashing

Some people suggested so - pf is supposed to be faster then IPFILTER.
However if you are experiencing machine freezing like I did on 5.4-STABLE
I'm not sure this will help - if nothing else helps try 6.0-CURRENT. I've
also noticed that it is running much faster with all debuging enabled
then regular 5.4-STABLE on same hardware...

Regards,
gg.