Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:01:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Essenz Consulting <john@athena.lightningone.net>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Motherboards for 2u Rack mounts

You dont have to use RDRAM in the PIIIDM3, you can use
unbuffered ecc sdram. Kentron Technologies makes superior
quality 512 Mb and 1 Gb SDRAM modules, which I have used with the PIIIDM3,
And with that setup, the thing flew!

Yeah, RDRAM is expensive, but it is the new technology, the specs on DDR
and RDRAM are insane...