Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:31:33 -0400
From:      jbw <qfreaki@home.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with Xircom CE3B 10/100 Card

I'm trying to get a Xircom CE3B card working with my laptop a Dell Latitude
CPxJ.  I configured all the parameters but when the laptop starts up all
I receive is the following message

xe0 at port 0x240-0x24f iomem 0xd0000-0xd0fff irq 10 slot 0 on pccard0
        device_probe_and_attach: xe0 attach returned 12

pccardd[47]: driver allocation failed for Xircom(CreditCard 10/100): Cannot
allocate memory
pccardd[47]: pccardd started

Any ideas?

thanks,