Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:26:49 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>, users@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Writing CD ROM - tools for FreeBSD?

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Is there tools to write CD ROM using FreeBSD + some model of CD Writer
> > hardware?
>
> Yep!  If you're running -current you can use Joerg's worm device,
> just add an entry like so in your kernel config:

In the new iX I read about a new Linux frontend for doing this
business: cdwtools. It seems to use dialog and looks very nice.
Another important program for inclusion into /usr/bin ?!

http://www1.tu-chemnitz.de/ftp-home/pub/linux/sunsite.unc-mirror/utils/disk-management

And perhaps in (guessed):

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/utils/disk-management

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de