Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:28:14 +0800
From:      "Ho Seng Yip" <hsengyip@mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Disk Quotas

Hi,

It's not really a problem but rather, a few questions here.

I have enabled quotas for the filesystem /usr for individual users, will
this in turn restrict the amount of disk space in their home directories
that they can consume ?

The FreeBSD Handbook mentioned that we can implement quotas by blocks. How
big is the size of a block in MB or bytes ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Seng Yip