Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:45:37 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        lstory@adplex.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OSX Questions

lstory@adplex.com writes:
> Support,
>
> I am running OS X Server on my Macintosh G3 Server 400mhz blue & White.
> Since OS X Server runs BSD 4.4 I was curious if you could help me find
> some software...
>
> 1) An unzip program that runs in BSD 4.4-Which would hopefully work in OSX

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/infozip/src/

> 2) A zip program that runs in BSD 4.4-Which would hopefully work in OSX

same place as above

> 3) a bin program that runs in BSD 4.4-Which would hopefully work in OSX

Uh? Aladdin doesn't have anything yet? Unstuffit doesn't run inder OSX?

> 4) A program that un-bins that runs in BSD 4.4-Which would hopefully work
> in OSX

See above.

> 5) A program to change type and creator that runs in BSD 4.4-Which would
> hopefully work in OSX

There isn't a ResEdit for OS-X?

> 6)A X11 Server application that would run on OSX which I could remotely
> get to from a mac running xodus.

Its not X but there might be an OS-X verion of VNC. Start looking at
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net