Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 14:31:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@longstreet.larc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: BSD vs Linux

> > (1)Could you describe the major differences between BSD and Linux? In
> > what ways is each operating system better?
>
> It is shorter to New York than by bus.
>
> > (2) Is BSD easier to install than
> > Linux? -- I have trouble installing Linux.
>
> What's the difference between a duck?
>
> > (3)Will software for Linux run on BSD and vice versa?
>
> Yes and no, respectively (finally, a sequitur).

 Humorous answers aside ;-) would it not be a good thing to put a
comprehensive answer in the FAQ off of the web page? I think that it
will solve lots repeated questions like " Linux vs. FreeBSD " and " I
have blah foobar card.. will it run? ".

 Mabey even a more direct route?

 -branson

branson matheson    |     branson@widomaker.com