Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 15:26:27 -0400
From:      Daniel Fisher <dfisher@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_update

Is the pkg_update command supposed to solve package dependency problems?
I haven't been able to get it to work (Release 4.3), so if anyone can tell me how to use it
I would appreciate it.

Just recently I wanted to upgrade the png package.
However I have 20 some packages that depend on this & I don't want to recompile
everything.
It would be cool to finally have a solution for this.

--
Daniel Fisher