Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Nils Holland <nils@frozenfeelings.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4?

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Nils Holland wrote:

> Will it at some time be included in the
> ports collection and will I get it then when I update my ports?

	The proper way to address this issue is to first update your ports
collection, then ask your question if you don't see what you want and a
search of the mail archives for -ports doesn't turn up anything.

	I'm not trying to pick on you, but please be aware that mail to
-questions goes to literally thousands of people, many of whom must pay
for every piece of mail they download. While we welcome questions here,
please make every effort to answer your question yourself first.

Thanks,

Doug
--
Excess on occasion is exhilarating.  It prevents moderation from
acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.