Date:      Mon, 28 May 2012 09:38:11 +0800
From:      Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS new SPA

Hello all,

I'm wondering if there is someone working on the new SPA released some days
ago.
Just to let everybody knows, I'm working on it from last week till now,
partially it has been integrated with FreeBSD code(HEAD), but I need couple
days or more to finish the code integration as well as perform some tests.

In case there is someone else working on it, please let me know, because I
don't want wasting my time.

2619 asynchronous destruction of ZFS file systems
2747 SPA versioning with zfs feature flags

Best Regards,
--
Marcelo Araujo
araujo@FreeBSD.org