Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 1998 15:13:28 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        "Oleg Ogurok" <oleg@ogurok.com>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Amancio Hasty" <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject:   Re: Cool, A White Snowy Christmas in Sunnyvale, California 8)

At 03:21 PM 12/20/98 -0500, Oleg Ogurok wrote:
>Lucky you ;) I am waiting for the snow in NY.
>
>-Oleg.

You can have some of mine.. I'm in Maine, already got 6 inches total across
Friday and Saturday... so much for that "No white christmas" crap they were
talking about on the weather report :)

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D