Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:15:23 -0500
From:      Rich Winkel <rich@math.missouri.edu>
To:        demon@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ktexshell-0.4.0: runtime problem

Hi, when I try to set the configuration, the only thing it remembers
is the template directory.  The format, editor and dvi viewer are
all blank when I go back into configuration, even if I haven't
quit and restarted ktexshell beforehand.
When I enter the config panel, stderr says:
QComboBox::setCurrentItem: (NoName) Index 134678528 out of range
QComboBox::setCurrentItem: (NoName) Index 134678528 out of range
QComboBox::setCurrentItem: (NoName) Index 134678528 out of range
ktexshell: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  42
When I attempt to edit or compose my document (it remembers the primary
even between runs) it doesn't run a command, it just attempts to run
the tex file itself.
I'm running qt-2.3.0, kde 2.1.1, XFree86-3.3.6, FBSD 4.2-release.

I assume you have this working.  Could you tell me your host setup?

Thanks!
--
Rich Winkel
UMC Math Dept