Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2015 22:20:43 +1300
From:      Glenn Todd <g.todd@internet.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution - cannot send attachments greater than 10k

Hi,

I am using Evolution 3.12.9 on FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p10 #0: Mon Oct 20
12:42:25 UTC 2014
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

But I cannot send emails with attachments greater than 10k.  Everything
looks fine system advises that the mail send process completes
successfully, but the mail never reaches the destination.

Mail with no attachments go and are received without issue, also emails
with attachments less than around 10k.

The problem appeared a few weeks ago after updating the ports, so have
checked all the settings spoken to my ISP to confirm that there no
issues at their end.  So updated my ports again yesterday and brought my
system up to date.  But the problem remains.

I am using the Mate desktop.

Any help to solve this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Glenn