Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:26:24 -0500
From:      "Chad Albert" <chadalbert@mchsi.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Server Hardware

I am looking to set up a VPN service for my customers using FreeBSD.  I am
also looking at OpenBSD, but I am more familiar with FreeBSD.  Does anyone
have any hardware system suggestions for me.  Fault tolerance is a MUST.  My
preference is a fault tolerant Dell system, but I am open to any
suggestions.  What I want to avoid is ordering boxes then finding out that I
overlooked one small piece of hardware in the HCL.  What have you ordered
and been happy with in the past?