Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 23:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Keith Woodworth <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NT + FBSD + 95..

For the heck of it I had a spare one gig laying about and threw it into a
machine that currently has one 4 gig drive partitioned into 2 - 2 gig
partitions. First is 95 second partition is FBSD. I installed booteasy
when I orginally installed FBSD (upgraded via make world twice) and
things have been fine for quite a long time.

But as NT is on the second drive (formatted NTFS) is it possible to
re-install booteasy to recognize the second ide drive so I can boot any of
the three os's?

When I installed NT I unhooked the first drive, installed the new one gig
and installed NT on it. So now when I want to boot into NT I power down,
swap cable from drive to drive and reboot. As you can imagine this is
becoming somewhat of a pain.

I have done a search and find that most stuff pertains to using NT's
bootloader to load FBSD or 95 or having all reside on one disk.

Any advice or pointers to how this might be done apprecieated.

Please CC: kwoody@citytel.net