Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:00:18 +0200
From:      "Schofield, Robert " <R.Schofield@pbc.be.philips.com>
To:        "'freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CAN bus, PC/104 support

Hi there.

This may not be the appropriate forum to post, so my apologies if it isn't.
If this is the case, maybe someone would be kind enough to tell me where to
go (oops, which forum to use ;^)

I am looking at implementing a system based on a Pentium SBC (not a PC) with
various on-board devices. The most important aspect is PC/104 bus support;
is there any bus support for this under any flavour of FBSD?

Secondly, is there anyone working on CAN bus support?

Rob Schofield M.Sc.