Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 00:53:25 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
Cc:        stesin@gu.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New PPP? (Re: 8 days until 2.2.5... Administrative notices.

As Jordan pointed out, we don't need any DES problems at this
stage :-O

Apart from MSChap (and the use of srandomdev() - damn, I really
meant to talk to Andrey about merging that), ppp in 2.2 is now
the same as ppp in -current.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>, <brian@FreeBSD.org>, <bri@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;