Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:01:38 -0400
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chimesnet.com>
To:        Tony Johnson <gjohnson@gs.verio.net>
Cc:        Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: interesting problem

On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 06:47:17PM -0500, Tony Johnson wrote:

> It appears that I am not the only one who has seen this.  Don't call this an
> unsubstantiated comment...  It's not just me.

I didn't quote anything else of your message because this is the obvious problem:

No one questioned if you had a problem, no one questioned if you were or weren't
the only person to have a problem. However, if you're not willing to get good debugging
information in the way that the developers ask for then we have a branch made just
for you.

-current helps those who help themselves.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect, BOFH / Chimes, Inc.
                billf@chimesnet.com / billf@FreeBSD.org