Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 1996 03:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        davidn@sdev.blaze.net.au
Cc:        FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: color-xterm

 * From: David Nugent <davidn@sdev.blaze.net.au>

 * defs appear not to work so well. In particular, I've found that the keypad
 * and grey 'Home' and 'End' keys do not have the same values as in the
 * standard xterm (from XFree86 3.1.2G, if that matters).
 * PS: Incidently, are there any decent xterm color-enabled replacements
 * other than color_xterm? I used something called nxterm under RedHat Linux,
 * but I can't seem to find a source for that on the 'net.

Why don't you just use the 3.1.2G xterm, that one has color, right?  I
was planning to remove color_xterm as soon as XFree86 makes the next
release....

Satoshi