Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, rkw@dataplex.net
Subject:   Re: The missing ctm src-cur.2859

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, Stephen Hocking wrote:

> Has anyone else seen this beast? I have not received at two sites.

I just checked the FreeBSD mail search page (very nice new page, BTW,
much improved!) and I got this message:

Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 23:58:50 +0800
(CST)
From:      jdli@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw (Jian-Da Li)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Sender:    owner-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM-deltas over ftp ?

> They are very difficult to get.  The CTM servers mentioned in the
> handbook all suffer from serious problems:

        Try ftp://ftp2.tw.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-CTM/, there are :
             (aka freebsd.csie.nctu.edu.tw, T1-link)
        gnats, smp-cur, src-cur, cvs-cur, ports-cur, src-2.2, src-stable.

        Maybe someone can add this site into handbook.

--

                                          李 建 達 (Jian-Da Li) 交 大 資
工

http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~jdli

I checked, Stepehen, the one you want is sitting there.  Go get it! :-)

> 	Stephen.
> --
>   The views expressed above are not those of WorkCover Queensland, Australia.
>
>     "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
>      the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
>      this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |