Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 17:17:42 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Panic while reading CDROM with latest -current

 * Hmm, I've got a CD on my box 'at the highest ID#', and I use/abuse the
 * CD for both data and audio disks w/out any problems.  But, I'm also not
 * running -current.

Actually, it worked before for me too -- I had ID 0 (Quantum), ID 1
(Microp), ID 6 (CDROM), both on the NCR and later Adaptec and it
worked fine.  Now the Microp (only wide device I have) is moved to ID
8 so the CDROM is not the highest anymore.

Hmm, maybe I should try it again with this kernel....

Satoshi