Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:37:24 -0600 (CST)
From:      mark tinguely <tinguely@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>
To:        ben@newnet.co.uk, brandt@fokus.gmd.de, joe_thomas@cnt.com
Cc:        atm@FreeBSD.ORG, c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
Subject:   Re: FYI - HARP

 Richard Hodges and I, have an IDT 77201/77211 SAR ATM driver that
 works with the HARP code and has never been folded into the release.
 Richard's version is a better choice.

 I know that Christophe Prévotaux has been asking for the prosum card
 and I can see that it is a much better VBR version than the above mentioned
 772x1. If you want it supported, I will do if for a fee. Like many others
 I don't get paid any more to support ATM, and do not have access to the
 hardware.

--mark tinguely.