Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 1997 14:29:51 +1000
From:      bricketts@sia.net.au (Ben Ricketts)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   booting trouble

I am having trouble getting freebsd to boot. I have it installed on my
second drive which contains a primary DOS, EXTENDED and a FREEBSD
partition. I have selected to load the boot manager when I install, and set
the BOOTABLE flag in the partition editor. after the instalation finishes
and I reboot the machine it just boots back to windoze.

I am sure there are programs about which will fix thi but I could not find
any of the ones mentioned in the message archives...

all help much appreciated :)

Ben