Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:58:22 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@worldaccess.nl>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail alias list update...

Hi

You'd better set up a 'virtusertable', e.g.:
paul@domain.org		paul@otherhost.org
postmaster@domain.org	paul@otherhost.org
@domain.org		someone@otherhost.org
make it with 'makemap hash virtusertable < virtusertable' and set up your
config.mc with 'FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl'
it works great for me, and;
if you want to send mail to more than one user:
list@domain.org		list-domain@localhost
and in the aliases file:
list-domain:	person1, person2
works ok here again ;-)