Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:20:01 -0500
From:      rdewalt@meridianksi.com (Ryan Dewalt)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creative Labs DVD Dxr2

I've been perusing around, looking for information/drivers to see if there
is any FreeBSD support (or any in development, looking for a willing
programmer/victim)  for the Creative Labs "Encore" DVD kit.

I scanned Deja News, and didn't see much other than "looking for
information"  Has there been any progress?

I'd much rather not reboot to play DVD's, and for that matter, toss my
Win95 partition.

Last I checked(a while back),  Creative Labs aren't even supporting Win NT
on their DVD kits.

-Wishing I had a clue how to go about reverse engineering it..
 -Ryan