Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:52:57 +0200
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   compiling kernel..

hi. ok, I want to recompile my kernel, but I don't even know where the
source of it is located. I want to do this for a few reasons, first, I
want more terms, so I can have more then 3 programs running. second, I
want pppd support, although I don't need it because I have userppp and
it works great, but just in case I want to ever switch. third, so it
doesn't have to scan my system every time I start up because that takes
forever. thanks for your time.