Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:58:31 +0200
From:      Stanislav Galabov <sgalabov@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Initial support for MT7620

Hi all,

After talking with Adrian off list we decided to start work on =
Mediatek/Ralink more recent SoCs with MT7620 instead of MT7621 =
(Adrian=E2=80=99s board has MT7620 so it=E2=80=99s easier for him to =
help with the WiFi parts this way).

I=E2=80=99ve done a bit today and I got an MT7620A based board to boot =
to multi user with root filesystem on USB stick.

If anyone is interested in the patch, it can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e880eutzvlms8h7/mt7620_patch.diff?dl=3D0

For the moment there is no support for sys/dev/rt (the Ethernet =
controller) with MT7620. This is going to be left for later.
Next I am planning to work on SPI and PCI so that Adrian can start =
working on WiFi once I=E2=80=99m done with the SPI part.

I would appreciate it if someone would jump in and help with the if_rt =
support - this way we=E2=80=99ll have something working quicker =
hopefully :-)

I would also appreciate feedback for the attached patch...

Best wishes,
Stanislav=