Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 22:45:17 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is it just my imagination or are gtk12 and glib12 screwed up?

>  * From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
>  *
>  * They don't currently install their libraries as "libgtk12.so.x" or
>  * "libglib12.so.x", even though they used to do so back in march.
>
> Whatd is your system?  -current or -stable?

-current.  Just to verify again that I didn't have any ports staleness
of my own cropping up here, I eradicated all signs of glib and gtk
from my system with pkg_delete, doing a search-and-destroy on strays
with find, and started a build in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk12 again
from scratch.  I also updated toollib since the older 1.1 version I
had appeared to have some issues with -release and -version on the
same line.  Of course, it all worked perfectly this time. :)

Never mind, sorry, false alarm! :(

- Jordan