Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:01:57 +0100
From:      Axel Scheepers <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
To:        Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM <tforrest@shellworld.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: restart

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 04:04:35PM -0500, Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM wrote:
> How do I restart natd to pickup changes I've made to /etc/natd.conf
> without having to reboot the whole machine?  kill -HUP <pid) doesnt
> work.
I used to do that with a simple script which kills natd and after 5 seconds
starts it up again, something like:
#!/bin/sh
kill `ps auxww | grep natd | awk '{print $2}'` && sleep 5 && \
natd -your_options

I don't use natd anymore so I never really looked for another way of doing it
'the right way'
Gr,
--
Axel Scheepers