Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:13:56 -0600
From:      "Guy Gustavson" <bigfoot@stomped.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: Linux emulation update

Let me ask this question from another angle...

Is it possible for me to update the linux emulation on my system up to the
equivalent of Red Hat 6.1?

I have an app that we have to run, or I'm going to be forced to migrate to
Linux. The app is the coldfusion Linux package which is only available as a
binary distribution. . I've already tried to sell them on PHP/Apache without
success.