Date:      Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:39:58 +0900
From:      Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ewout Boks <oldenburgh@boks.com>, x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new release

--nextPart2442954.GpI8aKcqYd

On Sunday 01 January 2006 23:27, Ewout Boks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if the new X.org 7.0 Release will be available through
> the ports soon ? I have a lot of trouble using the nv driver on my
> laptop and saw that the new release contains a hefty update for nv.

7.0 will probably be a while in coming, but 6.9 should be in ports soon.  I=
f=20
you wish not to wait, xorg-server-snap has a cvs snapshot that has the=20
features of 6.9.  Hope that's useful,

Eric=20

=2D-=20
The signature is a location used to give a personalised feel to each E-mail=
=20
without having to personalise each E-mail.