Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Ports)
Subject:   KDE port question...

   While I am waiting to get this system up to snuff for continued
   work on my own program I've been playing around with a number of
   window managers and misc X ports.

   Some of the miscellaneous ports, like mail/arrow, refuse to complete.
   I'll send some output if this is news to anybody.  Another thing is
   the KDE zoo.  I assumed that since I've upgraded to 4.1 everything
   would just-compile.

   Is there a way to get rid of everything-KDE with pkg_delete?  So
   far I've run into a gridlock of interdependencies.

   thanks for any clues, people,

   gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix