Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:46:36 -0700
From:      Brian Sobolak <sobolak@telocity.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Watching DVD movies on FreeBSD

Has anyone had any luck watching DVD movies on FreeBSD?  What
packages/ports do I need to install, or is this even possible?

I just purchased a new machine that comes with a Toshiba DVD-ROM.  I
intend to dedicate this box to FreeBSD (I have 4.2 RELEASE installed
already), but haven't been able to locate any resources about the
possibility of doing this.  A search through the archives hinted that
it isn't likely possible, though the posts were from 1+ years ago.

Any tips?

brian