Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eaglez <eaglez69@yahoo.com>
To:        John Lengeling <johnl@raccoon.com>, cmdrpc@att.net
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading Notebooks

OK, you should know that Libretto's are a bit
different from your standard laptop. I personally call
them "knee-top"s, because they're so small. That's not
a standard 2.5" IDE hard drive in there. It's a 9" or
12" weird thing. I'm not sure. I actually didn't even
think anybody COULD do replacements on that. I sorta
got the impression that they were kinda built in, and
that's why they're so small. I guess not.

Anyway, (on the original question) how much do you
think it's going to cost? I'm somewhat interested
myself. I don't actually have a libretto right now,
but i despiratly want one! heh...