Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:11:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Darrell Anderson <anderson@cs.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   testing 2 pcm play channels?

I'm working on a sound driver (Maestro-3i) including multiple pcm play
channels, but so far have only been able to test one (e.g., amp with
/dev/dsp).  Can someone suggest a way to test 2 or more play channels?

Also, /dev/sequencer doesn't work.  Can anyone tell me how to support it,
or is this a general problem?  I'm using 4.2-RELEASE.

thanks,
-Darrell

--
Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Darrell Anderson, anderson -at- cs.duke.edu, http://www.cs.duke.edu/~anderson