Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:14:58 -0600
From:      "Cagle, John (ISS-Houston)" <john.cagle@hp.com>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 4.7 on 2 Xeons SMP?

I'm working on this issue.  We actually do deliver RTC interrupts
through the IOAPIC, but we're not sure why the kernel isn't getting
them.

I will send an update to the list when we get this resolved.  (soon...)

By the way, this is also a problem with 5.0-release.

Thanks,
John
John Cagle     john.cagle@hp.com
Principal Member Technical Staff