Date:      Mon, 08 Nov 1999 16:23:21 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Geoff Buckingham <geoffb@chuggalug.clues.com>
Cc:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>, "Gandalf T. Grey" <gandalf24@hotmail.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2nd Query: Is someone 'camifying' ncv0 scsi?

In message <19991106112310.A39348@chuggalug.clues.com> Geoff Buckingham writes:
: However PAO for 3.x seems to have lost all scsi support. Is this because
: of some clash with cam, or simply non of the chipsets have cam drivers?

CAM is the reason.

: 2.2.8 PAO support SCSI PC-cards:
:
:         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460                       OK      aic
:         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460A                      OK      aic
:         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460AJ                     OK      aic
:         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460B                      OK      aic
:         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460J                      OK      aic
:         Fujitsu FMV-J123                                OK      aic
:         MELCO IFC-DC2 (SCSI2)                           OK      aic
:         MELCO IFC-SCD                                   OK      aic
:         NewMedia BusToaster                             OK      aic
:         SONY PRD-250 CD-ROM Diskman                     OK      aic *8
:         SONY PRD-650 CD-ROM Diskman                     OK      aic *8

aic is good now.  There are pccard attachments that have been posted.
I know that they at least it has been posted to nomads.  I recently
forwarded some patches from there to Justin and Ken to allow detaching
to happen more easily or reliabily.

Warner