Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:56:11 GMT
From:      Qing Li <qingli@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 Book - Volume II

    Hi,

    Last October we published a book on the KAME implementation
    and on IPv6 in general. The book is titled "IPv6 Core Protocols
    Implementation".

    We recently published Volume-II of this two-book series.
    Volume-II is titled "IPv6 Advanced Protocols Implementation".
    It is published by Morgan Kaufmann, ISBN 0123704790.
    The link is http://www.mkp.com.

    This book engages the readers in advanced topics such as
    IPv6 unicast routing, IPv6 multicasting, DNS, DHCPv6, Mobile IPv6,
    and security. Just like Volume-I, this book contains in-depth
    coverage on the specifications as well as line-by-line code
    walkthrough, which is similar in style to Steven's
    TCP/IP Illustrated Volume II.

    We would like to thank the FreeBSD community for helping
    making this book possible. In particular, we'd like to thank the
    developers Suzuki Shinsuke, David Borman, Daniel Hartmeier,
    Jeffrey Hsu, and George V. Neville-Neil for being our reviewers.

    We hope this book could become another useful contribution to
    the FreeBSD community.

    Thank you.

    -- Qing Li, JINMEI Tatuya, SHIMA Keiichi