Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:32:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        sean_w_b@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs problem at mozilla.org?

> I'm seeing che same problem trying to do a "gmake -f client.mk checkout"
> on my machine, even though that partition is only 60% full.  I'm pretty
> sure this is a problem at cvs-mirror.mozilla.org.

Thanks. Are there other mirrors?

Another question is, what branch is considered as Mozilla's
main branch?

The roadmap is a bit confusing to me.
A mozilla-0.6 shows up, but is characterized as intermediate
just-stay-close-to-public-ns branch.

On Heise news ticker, mozilla-0.6 was featured as answer
from the Mozilla community, here it looks a bit more imporatant.

So what branch to track and perhaps work on?

 - SeaMonkey_M18_BASE?
 - MOZILLA_0_6_BRANCH?

And if somebody could recommend a mailing list where one could
get a hang on development, please tell me too.

Thanks,
Marc