Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 09:43:17 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@brabys.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dual Booting FreeBSD and Windows XP Pro

Hi

I want setup my new machine to dual boot between Windows XP Pro and FreeBSD
and I thought I would just check with the list for any tips. Unfortunately
I have to support Winbloze Lusers so I don't have much choice. Do I install
WinXP first and then FreeBSD or vice versa ? Do I use the FreeBSD Boot
Manager or should I just use the WinXP Boot Manager and alter the boot.ini
file to include a FreeBSD bootup ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Nelis