Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 23:25:41 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey Vehrs" <jwvehrs@netzero.net>
To:        "Laurent de Segur" <lds@apple.com>, <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Newbie question.

Hi Laurent -

I have 3.4-Stable running on my laptop, ThinkPad 600. XFree86 3.3.4 and xdm
are running as well. No problem there.

Cannot boot directly to X? Did you create xsession in your home directory?
If not, please do.

/etc/pccard.conf.sample should have the list of Xircom cards. And, yes, you
can remove all entries that you don't use.

Jeff