Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:41:10 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org, new-bus@freebsd.org
Subject:   New patches for pccard newbus kludge

[[
   If anybody gets this via new-bus@freebsd.org, please forward me a
   copy with supporting headers, I'm subscribed, per majordomo's
   records, but have't seen any traffic.
]]

OK.  I've uploaded some patches for the pccard newbus kludge.  I've
updated them to work after phk's changes (since I got conflicts with
the merge).  I've also updated what is printed by pccard, et al.  The
insipient sio support is present, but the sio driver is an ISA driver
and uses the non-busindependent isa_{get,set}_ routines...  I've only
started to extripate them from the non-isa case and it panics for me
on pccard attach.  But if someone is motivated to help, it should be a
start...  The sio driver still works for the non-pccard case.  I've
also added better resource alloc/release.

	http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/pccard_nbk.diff.19980825.gz

Warner