Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:21:59 +0400
From:      Igor Roboul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   GNUstep problem

Hello,
I have just installed FreeBSD 4.1-S on my home PC (I had OpenLinux
on it before). I use FreeBSD on one of my servers without any problems.
But I have bad problem with GNUstep on home PC. Does somebody
use GNUstep on FreeBSD4? gdomap tells that it can't bind socket.
I have added gdomap 538/tcp and gdomap 538/udp to /etc/services with no
luck. I remember I had same problem with earlier version of GNUstep
on RedHat AND Stampede Linux.
I have installed GNUstep from ports.

Thank you.

--