Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2018 15:34:30 -0400
From:      William Dudley <wfdudley@gmail.com>
To:        "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca>,  freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DKIM is driving me nuts

I have an SPF record.

That is not the problem.

The problem is that the server has three names:

casano.com
mail.casano.com
dudley.casano.com

and I cannot figure out how opendkim chooses which key
to use to sign emails.  Does it look at Message-Id?  Does it look
at Reply-to: (unlikely) ?  Whatever field it uses, changes depending
on if I use Thunderbird, Mail (mailx), or the mailman listserve to send
the email.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.